Monday, September 27, 2010

We are Family

There is nothing better than getting to spend time with family. I just love my parents and the more we are away from them, the more I appreciate every second I get to spend with them. We learn so much from our parents and whether we like it or not we are a product of our parents. I have learned that a child is a blank slate and every person is remotely who they are because of the way their parents raised them. I am thankful to say that I am thankful for my parents and the for the Christ-like upbringing I was given and in return to my children I can only hope to do as great a job as they did.

1 comment:

kim warren said...

Katy, That was so sweet! You made tears come to my eyes. You never really know what your kids think of how they were raised. I am thankful that we didn't mess up too badly on your blank slate.

I love you and think you are an amazing young lady. You are doing a great job with Micah.

I am thankful for what God is doing in your life. There is no greater joy than to know your children walk with the lord. Thank you. Love mom