Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Amazing!

Okay I think I have officially decided to get back to the blogging world. After quite a long break I finally feel like I have plenty to talk about. In the last like year since I have blogged a lot has happened and a new life we have begun. So I will try and start from the beginning. Christopher and I found out we were pregnant a year ago. Holy cow I can't believe its been a year already how time flies. After moving from Saginaw, MI back home to Oklahoma Christopher took step 1 and passed and we headed off on our continued journey to Atlanta, GA. And might I say we absolutely love Atlanta. We found an amazing church of which we finally feel at home with. Then Micah Christopher Shadid came into our lives, the most amazing little boy ever!!!!! Now we are ending our journey in Atlanta and are headed back to Saginaw in October to finish out medical school. So lets just quit the babble and get to the good stuff. Micah!

So we could be the most blessed parents in the world because we have the coolest little kid ever. He is like the most incredible thing. I never really thought you could love someone so much but a child really steals your heart away. So in my past blogs this has been about Christopher and I but I officially am changing the focus of the blog to my little man and the happiness and trials of being a mother. Here are a few pictures for you all to see just how cool he is.
I just absolutely love my family. I could not be more happy and thankful for what God has given me. I am truly blessed. Children are definitely a gift a from God.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wish i could hold him! (how long before your next visit in oklahoma so i can meet the little guy?) love you all.
brandy