Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Blogging Slacker

I have been a very bad blogger lately and I have come up with the reason why that has become. I have never been one that has enjoyed writing and most of the time I don't feel like I have that much to say. But when we moved to Dominica I think that blogging was a way of therapy for me. It was a way to get through the tough times. I think it encouraged me to be a better person and to continue to work on the things that I need to work on as a christian, a wife, and a friend. When we moved to the Bahamas it was kind of like we went back to our previous life before we were stripped from everything we ever knew when we moved to Dominica. So it makes life much easier. You begin to forget the things like clean water, hot water, or even the grocery stores you shouldn't take for granted. I think that moving to Dominica and experiencing what we experienced there was something I would never give back and I am so thankful for everyday. But although I am thankful for that experience I am extremely thankful that the Lord brought us to a new place. We absolutely love the Bahamas. It feels like a home a place where we can both relax and not have to worry so much about other things. So I think because life has gone to a simple life and not so stressful I have less to blog about because now life is like it used to be and not crazy weird things happening on a daily basis.

No comments: