Monday, November 9, 2009

An Incredible Gift

I find myself complaining a lot. I’m tired. I’m worn out. I’m exhausted. I’m sore. I’m growing. I don't feel good. My pants don’t fit. My shirts are getting tight.
And on and on and on.
But I know that this is an amazing gift and miracle that God is creating within me, and I know that that is a confirmation of how He loves and cares for us. I mean He is building and forming this tiny little baby in my belly.
I found this verse that gives true confirmation of what a marvelous gift the Lord is giving us.

Don’t you see that children are God’s best gift? The fruit of the wonb his generous legacy? Like a warrior’s fistful of arrows are the children of a vigorous youth. Oh, how blessed you are parents, with your quivers full of children! Your enemies don’t stand a chance against you; you’ll sweep them right off your doorstep.
- Psalm 127:3-5


I hope I can keep the complaining down to a minimum and keep praising the ONE who deserves praise for this blessing!

Bring on the back pain, tiredness, soreness and everything else that comes my way!!

1 comment:

kaylyn said...

katy, i'm so excited for you two! how special!