Sunday, July 19, 2009

Shadid's Visit

I haven't blogged in a long time but decided to get a little blogging in because a lot of things have happened lately. I will put them in all different blog posts because I think I have a lot of different topics. Stan, Linda, and Linley came to visit. It was so fun. We hung out at the beach and just enjoyed some family time. It is so nice to have family around. That is one of the biggest things we have missed since moving away from home. There is just nothing like having your family around. The first day they were here we went to the beach and Linley and I went parasailing. It was so much fun. I have always wanted to go parasailing but have never done it and I am so glad that I did. We liked it a lot and I want to go again. We ended up spending a lot of time at the beach and also had a wonderful dinner at East. East is like the best sushi restaurant I have ever been to. Actually I didn't even think I liked sushi until we ate here. We have taken everyone who has come to visit to East because it is our favorite restaurant here. We had a great time together. It was sad to see them leave but that only means we are one step closer to being back in the US. We can't wait! 











No comments: